Excavators, also known as excavating machinery, also known as excavators, are shovels that excavate material above or below the surface of the carrier and load it into the transport vehicle or earthmoving machinery that is unloaded into the stockyard.
The materials excavated by excavators are mainly soil, coal, silt, and soil and rock that have been pre-slipped. From the perspective of the development of construction machinery in recent years, the development of excavators is relatively fast, and excavators have become one of the most important construction machinery in engineering construction. The three most important parameters of the excavator: operating weight (mass), engine power and bucket capacity.
(1) The wear of the gear train The W4-60 excavator uses a mechanical gear shift transmission mechanism. The gear mechanism is based on the sliding gear sleeve on the fixed gear sleeve for axial movement and the driven gear with each gear. Engage to achieve shifting. In the frequent shifting process, the tooth surfaces of the above-mentioned meshing gears are easily tapered into a cone shape, resulting in a reduction in meshing performance and a “jumping gear”.
(2) Decrease in the performance of the self-locking mechanism To prevent the transmission from "jumping", this type of excavator is in the gearbox holes above the gearboxes II and III and IV and V gears of the transmission and in the I and reverse gear shifters. Both have a self-locking steel ball and spring. When the elasticity of the self-locking spring is weakened or broken, the self-locking performance of the self-locking mechanism will decrease until it disappears, causing the transmission to "jump." At the same time, if the groove on the positioning ball or fork shaft is worn, it can also cause the transmission to "jump."
(3) Improper adjustment of shifting device The transmission of this type of excavator adopts the mechanical manpower shifting mode. If the shifting lever, the vertical axis, the horizontal axis, and the vertical fixing screws are loose, the transmission can also be caused to "jump".
(4) sudden changes in the external load due to the nature of the excavator and the machine's own design reasons, the sudden change in the external load will also cause its transmission "jump." When the road surface is bumpy and rough, the machine is driving downhill or the driving route is improper, and the external load suddenly changes, the sudden change of the load will act on the gear meshing gear of the transmission through the wheel and the transmission shaft, so that the gear meshes the gears. Disengagement due to axial thrust, causing the transmission to "jump."
(5) Improper operation When the excavator is driving on a slope (especially when driving downhill), if the operator is not operating properly, it will cause the transmission to "jump."
Previous: Work More Comfortable And Reduce Fatigue
Next: No Information