Roller, also known as compactor, is a road-building equipment. Road rollers belong to the category of road equipment in construction machinery and are widely used for compaction operations of large-scale engineering projects such as high-grade highways, railways, airport runways, dams, stadiums, etc., and can be used for rolling sand, semi-viscous and sticky soils. Subgrade stabilized soil and asphalt concrete pavement. The roller is used by the gravity of the machine itself and is suitable for all kinds of compaction operations, so that the laminated layer is permanently deformed and compacted. The roller is divided into two types: steel wheel type and tire type.
Drum construction includes light mill, slot mill and sheep foot mill. Light mills are most commonly used and are mainly used for compaction of pavement surfaces. The use of mechanical or hydraulic transmission, can concentrate the compaction of the protruding part, compaction high flatness, suitable for asphalt pavement compaction operations.
There are single-axis single-wheel, double-axis double-wheel, double-axle three-wheel and three-axle three-wheel and so on. It is powered by an internal combustion engine and uses mechanical transmission or hydraulic transmission. General front-wheel steering, good maneuverability, rear-wheel drive. In order to improve steering and rolling performance, articulated steering structure and all-wheel drive should be adopted. The front wheel frame and the frame are hinged to reduce the body's swing when the road is uneven. The rear wheel and frame are rigidly connected. Hydraulically operated, hydraulic cylinders control steering. The front and rear drums are equipped with a scraper to remove the adhesive on the drum. It is also equipped with a water spray system that is used to compact the asphalt wheel when it is compacted to prevent the asphalt mixture from adhering. In order to increase the force, iron, sand and water can be added to the roller to increase the weight.
1. During operation, the roller should start before it can start. The internal combustion engine should first go to medium speed and then modulate the high speed.
2. When the speed is changed and the direction of change, the engine should be stopped first. When the speed is changed, the speed of the internal combustion engine should be reduced.
3. It is forbidden for the roller to vibrate on a solid ground.
4. When rolling soft and soft roadbed, it should be rolled 1 to 2 times without vibration, and then vibration rolling.
5. When rolling, vibration frequency should be consistent. To adjust your vibratory roller, you must first adjust the vibration frequency before operating, and you must not adjust the vibration frequency without a shock.
6. The adjustment of the reversing clutch, the starting clutch and the brake should be performed after the main clutch is disengaged.
7. When using uphill or downhill, you cannot use fast gear. When a sharp turn is made, including the articulated vibratory roller, it is forbidden to use a fast gear when rolling with small turns.
8. When the roller is running at high speed, it must not join vibration.
9. When stopping, stop the vibration first, then place the reversing mechanism in the middle position, place the transmission in neutral, finally pull up the hand to brake the joystick, and the internal combustion engine will turn off after a few minutes of idling speed.
10. Other operating requirements shall comply with the provisions of hydrostatic roller.